About MLA Group
Established in the year 1975, MLA Group is one of the leading manufacturer of Additives in India, catering to Rubber, Paints, Plastics, Detergents, Pesticides, Pharma and many other application industries. We have a total strength of 650 employees & total turnover of 25 million US$ (INR 150 Crores).
- Strong Management Team: Professionally managed company with high values & ethics having flat structure for fast decision making.
- In House Fabrication: Team of 50-60 experienced project workers for self fabrication, erection & commissioning of all plants equipped with all SS and MS welding, cutting, milling, drilling, plama cutting etc. This gives us the flexibility to modify processes fast and scale up capacities quickly.
- In House R&D: The In-house DSIR recognized R&D with almost 30 years of practical experience in fundamental and application research helps us to design products as per customer's critical specifications and new requirements from time to time.
- In House Application Labs: In-house rubber laboratory, plastics lab, paints and other application simulations and advanced testing facilities like Laser Particle size Analyzer, Surface Area Analyzer Rheometer etc.
- Strong Customer Service and Support: Strong customer complaints handling system, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action till customer satisfaction.
R & D Achievements
- Highest Absorption PPTD. Precipitated Silica in the world (500 % Capacity)
- Highly reinforcing grades of precipitated silica and Micronized Silica for various rubber applications.
- High absorption Calcium Silicate.
- Aluminium Silicate semi-reinforcing filler.
- Highest quality Zinc Oxide- Active & Transparent.
- Highly Dispersible and Thermally stable metallic stearate.
- Various application specific grades of ADC blowing agents.
- Acidic Clays for retarding effect in patch compound, snow white clays, ultra-fine clays, surface treated clays.
Reliance Industries, Unilever Group (Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Philippines & Thailand), ITC Limited, Godrej Inds Limited, Ghari Detergents, Nirma Limited, Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Coromandel Agrico Ltd., Finolex Cables, Bairathi Shoes, India Glycols Limited, Asian Paints, Supreme Industries, Jain Irrigation, Technical Fibers, Prince Pipes, Wembley Paints, National Paints, Polycab Wires, Balmer Laurie, Tirupati Structural, Berger Paints, sintex Inds Ltd., Liberty Shoes Limited, ESDEE Paints, Sulphur Mills Limited, Hira Inds, HMEL etc.
India's largest manufacturer of Metallic Stearates and PVC Stabilizers...
World's only manufacturer of Precipitated Silica with 500 % absorption capacity...