This is pure white powder with consistent properties, our Zinc Stearate Powder contains no electrolyte and has a hydrophobic effect. Its main application areas are the plastics and rubber industry. This product is utilized as a release agent for the production of rubber objects. Free from all kinds of impurities, this Zinc Stearate Powder is well-known for their fine & stabilized, also it is utilized as a chief ingredient in "fanning powder", used by magicians performing card manipulation to decrease the friction between the cards.
Salient Features :
- Manufactured using semi wet, proprietary process developed by our DSIR recognized RND.
- Electrolyte content ( water insoluble impurities) are much less than precipitation.
- Heavy metallic and other metallic impurities are much less, as calcium/zinc chloride which is the source of many impurities is not used.
- Excellent melt transparency.
- Due to special grinding technology used by us, the average particle size d50 is quite less, aiding proper dispersion, unlike other coarse fusion materials. The semi-wet process gives finer particle size at chemical reaction stage only
- Special drying system ( flash drying ) with air classifier to give fine particle size and moisture below 1%.
- Manufactured in plant having in all contact parts in SS316.
- Very low iron content giving excellent thermal stability
- Exact stoichiometry control of reactants leading to a product with excellent consistency.